Monday, 16 June 2014

How to Make Jelly- By Mia

Today in Room 8 we made jelly, then we had our first go at writing a recipe. I was so impressed with Mia today. All her steps were in order and each step started with a verb. She wrote this without any help at all, and came to show me when she finished. 

Tomorrow, if our jelly sets, we will get to eat it and we will think about our 5 senses! Photos/ videos of jelly making to come. 

This is what Mia wrote. 
1. Boil the jug with hot water in it. 
2. Open the jelly. 
3. Tip in the jelly.
4. Pour in the hot water. 
5. Mix the jelly. 
6. Put the jelly in the fridge. 

2 comments:

  1. I just love this blog as when I was away overseas I could log on and still see what Mia was doing everyday in her classroom. I love this story Mia about the jelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Penny- I'm glad you saw Mia's work while you away. I tried to email you a link but for some reason it bounced back. Isn't Mia doing some wonderful writing?!

      Delete

Please leave a comment, Room 8 loves to read them. Make sure you leave your name!