Sunday, 13 April 2014

I see, I hear, I feel, I wonder




Last week we went for a walk outside and talked about our senses. We tiptoed over the pointy bark, we  slid through the wet grass and we lay on the smooth deck in the dell. We stared up at the clouds and Mount Taranaki. We brainstormed by sharing our ideas with a friend and then recorded them on an Ipad to watch back in class. We used I see, I hear, I feel, I wonder (Sheena Cameron, Louise Dempsey The Writing Book) to get our writing started. I can't wait to share more of the awesome writing the children produced.









2 comments:

  1. What amazing writing Room 8. Keep up the great work. I also love your blog. Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment- Room 8 kids really love writing!

      Delete

Please leave a comment, Room 8 loves to read them. Make sure you leave your name!